A giant scarecrow in front of Haunted Mansion, part of Halloween Time at Disneyland Park.
The Happiest Place on Earth Gets Spookier!
During Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland Park, there’s so much delightful and frightful family fun! This sensational seasonal event, part of Halloween Time at Disneyland Park, is held on select nights and continues past regular Park hours. You’re invited to dress up your little ones, don a costume of your own, trick-or-treat at the ultimate neighborhood—Disneyland Park—and enjoy:
Spine-Tingling Attractions and Entertainment
New in 2013! Monsters U Dance Party at Tomorrowland Terrace featuring Mike & Sulley in a spirited Monster Scare-Off.
- Halloween Screams, a boo-tiful fireworks spectacular —exclusive viewing for Mickey’s Halloween Party Guests.
- Special trick-or-treat stations with candy and healthy goodies.
- Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade, a Halloween parade presented for Party Guests.
- Access to nearly all attractions, including all the Halloween-themed attractions such as Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday.
- Disney Villains encounters as they prowl the grounds.
- Photo ops with popular Disney and Pixar Pals, and Disney Villains.
- Dance parties with lively music, creepy crafts and activities for the whole family, and the chance to eat, drink and be (not so) scary throughout the park.
- And lots more excitement for little boys and ghouls of all ages!
- October 31st, 2014 at 7:30pm
- October 31st, 2015 at 7:30pm
- October 31st, 2016 at 7:30pm
- October 31st, 2017 at 7:30pm